At OVO, we strongly believe in the transformative power of entrepreneurship to bring about positive environmental, economic and social change.
Through the Sustainable Technology for Africa (SusTech4Africa for short) programme, we support African entrepreneurs in Uganda, Rwanda, Senegal and Benin to grow their businesses and make a difference.
Selected entrepreneurs with exceptional potential receive high-quality training and work closely with experienced OVO coaches. Our team of coaches consists of expert volunteers with extensive expertise in business and entrepreneurship. Every year, we hold an Inspiration Tour in each focus country to launch the programme.
We have also developed Talent4Growth, an employee training programme that complements the SusTech4Africa programme.
Talent4Growth is a programme to develop the interpersonal skills of high-level young talents who then become changemakers and create a lasting impact within their companies.
Our offer for your employees?
- A once-in-a-lifetime learning experience spread over a 6-month period and aimed at young potential.
- It includes an intercultural communication workshop, a one-week immersion in one of our focus countries (Uganda, Rwanda, Senegal and Benin) and coaching sessions for the participant: before, during and after the Inspiration Tour in Africa. Participants work closely with the African entrepreneur under the guidance of an experienced OVO coach.
- Your employee will be involved in an international context and can develop self-reflection, communication skills, leadership qualities, creativity and problem-solving skills.
Our offer for your company?
- By giving one or more employee(s) the opportunity to participate in this unique training programme, you show your unwavering confidence in this employee(s) and attract emerging talent in your industry.
- Supporting and inspiring young individuals through Talent4Growth will foster your organisation's growth and innovation while positively impacting the world.
- It also demonstrates your commitment to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and inspires others to do the same.
We'd love to schedule a meeting with you, and you don't have to commit to anything. During the meeting, we can share more information and talk about what you're hoping for.
So do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this.