For a few years now OVO has been supporting and selecting African Entrepreneurs with social loans and business savvy know-how for good governance and running of their local entities.
OVO is primarily staffed with seasoned Belgian business leaders and Business Angels who are selflessly giving their time and resource for the betterment of African entrepreneurs in launching and growing their local businesses in their countries.
We therefore have the pleasure of introducing to you a few of our recently qualified SusTech4Africa competitors in Uganda and Rwanda. They will present their projects to you at the venue mentioned below.
It will be an enlightening experience for all attendees, as it will highlight OVO’s work in Africa and you will also get a chance to meet these Entrepreneurs in person.
The African Entrepreneurs attendees will attend:
- BAG Innovation (Rwanda): Digital platform that connects the academic and business sector
- Netot Lab (Rwanda): Smart gas manager
- Crop Tech (Rwanda): Solar-powered 'drying services' for maize farmers
- Rena Beverages (Uganda): hibiscus-based drinks
- Clinic Master (Uganda): Digital tools to optimize the management of hospitals
- Tukole UG (Uganda): online market place of business and services
- Akaboxi (Uganda): Digital financial inclusion
- Trautbuck Energy (Uganda): Biofuel machinery and training
- Innovex (Uganda): Monitoring of solar systems
- 7:00 PM Welcome
- 7:30 PM Testimonials OVO Entrepreneurs
- 8:00 PM Investor pitches
- 9:00 PM How can Belgian companies and social business investors contribute?
- 9:10 PM Networking
Roularta Media Group
Z.1. Research Park 120